My personal side
I grew up in a small town outside of Kingston with my parents.
am married with a busy family.
- I have a core group of friends
that I have had for a very long time, some of my whole life, and
some new ones too.
- I love dancing and singing.
- I have a huge Newfoundland Doggy named Onyx and two cats Ed and Kevin.
- My family likes to travel, we try to make it to NYC once a year.
- I have been to France, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Thailand.
- I like spending time outside ice fishing, four wheeling and camping.
My professional side
- I went to Carleton University for four years and received an honours degree in Arts and Culture.
- Then went to the State University of New York at Potsdam to get my Masters Science in Teaching.
- I have taken many extra courses to further my teaching carrier as well.
- I currently teach intermediate students. I love it!
- I have had jobs as a lifeguard, camp instructor, cook, dish washer, landlord, sales, tutor and hostess. (all to get me through school)
My passionate side
- I am passionate about my family, people's happiness, and helping others.
- I am passionate about my friends and their well-being.
- I am also passionate about my health.
- I am still crazy in love with my high school sweetheart who I met when I was 18!
- I am also passionate about making sure that couples that book with me are happy with the way that their ceremony goes and feel that they are in control of the planning. I strongly feel that it is their day and I am their to help them.